NOUR HRART, Inc.
Nour Heart, Inc. was founded by Salwa A. Elgebaly, Ph.D. in 1997 to provide
consulting services to Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology companies, as well as
to Venture Capital firms. Services include scientific consultation, medical
writing, and literature searches. Nour Heart, Inc. includes a group of
scientists and practicing physicians who are interested in technology analysis
and new product development.
SALWA A. ELGEBALY, Ph.D.
The following are representative of Dr. Elgebaly’s experience and education:
- Over 17 years of academic research experience during the tenure of Dr.
Elgebaly as a faculty member at the University of Connecticut School of Medicine.
- Published over 46 articles in peer-reviewed journals in the field of
Inflammation, and Cardiovascular diseases.
- Made over 115 professional presentations in National and International
Conferences, and to various Universities, Pharmaceutical companies, the NATO
Institute of Advanced Studies, and the National Institute of Health.
- The sole inventor of 4 patents recently issued by the United State Patent Office.
- Served on 33 research grants with total funding close to $ 3 million.
- Participated in the establishment of a start-up biotechnology company by
writing the business plan, designing the research program, organizing the
medical and scientific team, and identifying sites for clinical trials.
- Education: after receiving a Pharmacy degree in 1973 , Dr. Elgebaly
received a Master degree from the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine,
Madison, Wisconsin in 1975, and a Ph.D. degree from the University of North
Carolina School of Pharmacy, Chapel Hill, North Carolina in 1979.
- Technology assessment of proposed new product and ideas
- Research design and protocol development
- Review laboratory research data
- Corporate strategic planning
- Clinical and scientific reports
- Scientific presentations
- Federal grant writing
- Patent writing
- Up-to-date clinical and scientific searches
- Patent searches
- Analysis of market trends and competitions
- Industrial related searches
Salwa A. Elgebaly, Ph.D.
Nour Heart, Inc.
22 Silo Way, Bloomfield CT 06002, USA
Voice: (860) 286-1118
Fax: (860) 243 - 8891